Work is changing. Fast.
Within 5 years, 40% of the American workforce will work for themselves. And even those who are part of teams increasingly have the freedom to choose where, when, and how they work.
"There seems to be something special about coworking spaces. As researchers who have, for years, studied how employees thrive, we were surprised to discover that people who belong to them report levels of thriving that approach an average of 6 on a 7-point scale. This is at least a point higher than the average for employees who do their jobs in regular offices, and something so unheard of that we had to look at the data again." - Harvard Business Review
Our members have chosen to work and live in Jacksonville. They have a stake in our region's future. And as successful independents and entrepreneurs, they've proven their talent and drive.
Basically, CoWork Jax is a community of forward-thinkers that are connecting with each other - in our space and online - to improve themselves, their businesses, and our city.
- 150+ members use our space as their regular or occasional office
- 50+ members participated in the making of this video
- 500+ unique visitors (members, day passers, clients, event attendees, and more) come through our doors each month
- 2,400+ likes on Facebook
- 6,100+ followers on Twitter
- 2,100+ subscribers receive our email newsletter
- 64% of our members are solo/independent/freelance/etc.
- 18% are part of small teams based in our space (In 3 years, 15 companies have grown out of our space into their own offices in Downtown Jacksonville)
- 10% work remotely for companies outside our area
- 8% work remotely for local companies
- 30% of our members cowork with us a few times a week
- 16% are here about one time each week
- 40% stop by about one time a month
- 14% stop by less often (Many are cheerleaders for Jacksonville but live outside our area. CoWork Jax membership keeps them in the loop.)